How to Link Pan With Aadhaar Free Online
To Link Pan with Aadhaar you need to first make the payment and then link pan with aadhaar
Making Payment to NSDL:
1. Go to NSDL portal for e-payment of taxes.
2. Select CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280 under NON-TDS/TCS section.
3. Choose the Tax Applicable as Income Tax (Other than Companies) and Type of Payment of Other Receipts.
4. Select the Mode of Payment, i.e., Net-Banking or Debit Card.
5. Enter PAN, Assessment Year, address, email ID, mobile number, captcha code and make the payment.
Linking PAN with Aadhaar:
1. Visit the Income Tax e-Filing Portal website and click on Link Aadhaar under Quick Links.
2. Enter your PAN and Aadhaar number in the specified boxes and click on Validate button.
3. If you have made the payment on the NSDL portal, click on the Continue button.
4. You will receive an OTP for verification of PAN.
5. Enter the OTP and click on the Validate button to complete the process.